Saturday, February 27, 2010

I miss writing about nothing.
It's so much easier than writing about SOMETHING.
And making it
fit
and faking
it.

There's no such thing as "empty" anymore.

Sometimes, I forget that people read this.
I think a more accurate statement would be, "Sometimes, I remember people read this.

When I used to read
cummings
all the time,
I just immersed myself in the timing
and in the places he changes
lines.
It changes
minds.
At least it changed
mine.

How can I miss places I've never been?

I missed my Grandpa today.

I missed a lot today.

"You're not a miracle, and I'm not a saint. I'm just another soldier on the road to nowhere."
Damien Rice reminds me of you.
I don't even know you.
I think we could have loved.

I don't think I'm cryptic.

The things I want most are petty and unrealistic.
The things you want for me are petty and too realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment