Monday, October 10, 2011

old

lovelovelove.

I mostly just haven't typed for a while.
And thus this.

It's strange, isn't it, how people move in and out of your life.

I have a new life now. It's wholly separate from the life I was living two years ago.
New people. New church family. There are a few jewels that have stayed in my life and in my heart since the day that I met them. But other than these sacred few...
life has moved on.
new life has come.

It's not a bad thing. It's not even necessarily a sad thing.
It's just...a strange thing.
Sometimes I'll see something or someone and be reminded of this old life.
And I'll think...
"You were my every day. You were my hard work and love and friendship. You were my decision-making ability. You were my plans. You were my comfort. You were my advice. You were my all."

I have a new all.
I have new love friendship hope work joy responsibility family friends advice.
New husband.

But it strange to me.

The old has truly passed away.

Entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment