Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beloved.
Come to me.
Be still.
I can make you feel.
With my carefully placed kisses
soft lips
and willing hands.

Forget your day
(weekmonthyear)
and be with me here.
Let me help you
Be still.

I can make you
love
me again.
hush while I whisper in your ear
secrets delicate and sweet.
hold onto me.
so you won't forget
that I'm here.

Slip your hand
Into my hair.
Kiss me deeply.

Let me help you to remember
the way we love.
Let me help you forget
what we've become.

When I kiss your collarbones
and each fingertip
your shoulder blades
your eyelids
your hands


I'll kiss away each painful moment
Every dark hour
Any remnants of your broken heart

My fingertips will brush away your heaviness.
My lips will wash away your pride.

Come to me, Beloved.
I can make you feel.

1 comment: